badge

Tuesday 23 June 2015

Where words fail A hug Speaks



My father is a great person and a great thinker. I am extremely close to my Dad. I aspire to be like him. He always stands up for the people and ideas he believes in. My dad is super supportive. He always helped me in every step of my life. He is my lifeline. I love you dad. He is my strength. He taught me about life and how to face difficult situations. He laughed with me and spent a lot of time with me.
He started from the scratch and emerged successful in his business and encouraged me in every way possible. I owe what I am today, entirely to him. He is my first coach, my teacher, my protector. He is a very good cook & a wonderful artist. He tries his best to keep our family happy. He works hard to make money for our family.
My dad always analyses the situation and then acts accordingly. He maintains a balance between his personal and professional life. His ability to guide our home and family through a difficult situation by the virtue of a cool head makes him a superhero. He went through a financial crisis but he did not let me know about his problems. He always gave me his usual smiles due to which I never came to know about his hardships and worries. One day for my college project I required a laptop. I mentioned this to my father at the dinner table. I told him that as I don’t have my own laptop I am not able to complete my projects on time. He silently heard but didn’t say any thing. After two days I found a brand new laptop in my room. I ran to papa's room and hugged him. He affectionately patted my back and told me he would do anything to make me happy and there would be no compromises in my education. Later I came to know that he broke his FD to fulfill my need.
He is the one who is always there with me, helping me, guiding me, correcting me, pampering me. He teaches me some tough lessons so my life would be easier later on. When with him I find myself the happiest person in this world. Father plays a vital role in every child's life. I admire my fathers good judgment, his keen intelligence, do the right thing' attitude, and kindness. He has constantly encouraged me to work hard and do my best most of all through all the situations. I love the fact that lately he has been more affectionate and he hugs me more than he used to. My dad is simply awesome. So today on Fathers day I wish to hug you and tell you how much I love you.



I am expressing my love towards my dad by participating in the #HugYourDad activity at BlogAdda in association with Vicks.”




I have the rights to the images used in the post

No comments:

Post a Comment